As a business consultant, I call this "a smart name for not being stupid".
Before you launch those new premises, that new business, or acquire another company, let "The Profit Doctor" conduct a Risk and opportunity Analysis on the viability of the venture.
"The Profit Doctor" provides a business performance review”. The result :
- Monthly sales plan for success and how to stay on plan.
- Eliminates unknown risk factors before investing.
- Thorough line by line cost examination.
- Extrapolates the likely income and costs you will incur.
- Looks at marketing and brand Image suitability.
- Shows you how to plan and check results.
- Examines the competition in the area.
Risk and opportunity areas may include:
- Investigate the proposal on its merits.
- Investigate Competition.
- Review the Location suitability.
- Examine the socio-economic area.
- Conduct a 3 year projection for income and costs.
- Look at a best and worst case scenarios concerning your business.
A hard lesson in reality could result if you ignore this advice! The profit you need to make must be achievable or you need to review how to set things up. "The Profit Doctor" will protect your Interests by ensuring your venture does not send you broke.
"The Profit Doctor" will help plan your new business, analyse the location to see if it stacks up, and see if it will hold up if the we use three different scenarios once you start.
“The Profit Doctor” will help plan your new business, analyse the location to see if it stacks up, and see if it will hold up if the we use three different scenarios once you start.
Don’t borrow $150,000-$550,000 without spending a few hundred dollars to get a Professional Business Risk and Opportunity study report!
Services available in Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers. Fees start from $110 an hour, plus a travel fee dependent upon location. Usually a few hundred dollars gets the job done. Fees are fully tax-deductible.
Judy, who has already trademarked her business name with a vision to franchise in the future, is facing challenges in taking her business to the next level.
She recently opened a second location, which unfortunately closed after five months due to its bad location. Judy invested her savings from the past four years into this second location, leaving her disheartened and starting over again. While her first location is doing well, Judy is unsure about the next steps to take. She is seeking professional guidance to avoid making hasty decisions moving forward.
Contact “The Profit Doctor” – small business planning for success with professional advice at the right price!
REQUEST A CONSULT