Business “Risk and Opportunity” Study
As a Business Consultant, I call this ‘A smart name for not being stupid’.
Before you start, or buy, a small business it is a prudent idea to look at the “Best and Worst case” scenarios; hence a Business “Risk and Opportunity” Study analysis is essential.
Before you launch that new premises, that new business, or acquire another company, let “The Profit Doctor” conduct a “Risk and opportunity” Analysis on the viability of the venture. A hard lesson in reality could result if you ignore this advice!
The profit you need to make must be achievable or you need to review how to set things up. “The Profit Doctor” will Protect your Interests by ensuring your venture does not send you broke; this company in Hobart is an unfortunate example of what appears to a lack of planning…
The following email is another example. It is a Sad Story ~
“I have already ‘Trade marked’ the (name deleted for privacy) and my vision is to Franchise down the road. My problem is just trying to get to the next level. I opened my second location 5 months ago about an hour away from my first location and I closed the door on that one Dec 24th it turned out it was not a good area. I spent everything I worked for for the last 4 years on opening and doing the build out for that 2nd location …..only to be broken-hearted and now starting over again. My first location is going strong but there is just myself and one other person and I just hired a receptionist I don’t know what the next step would be for me and how to get there. I don’t want to just pull ideas out of my hat only to fall down. I need a professional who knows to tell me the next step.
If you have any words of wisdom it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Judy”.
“The Profit Doctor” provides a “Business Performance Review”. The result :
- Provides a monthly “Sales Plan for Success” and Methods to ensure you stay on Plan.
- Eliminates most of the unknown Risk factor before investing. (see Seaplane item above).
- Thorough line by line cost examination.
- Extrapolates the likely income and costs you will incur.
- Looks at Marketing and Brand Image suitability.
- Shows you how to plan and check results.
- Examines the competition in the area you intend to open.
Risk and Opportunity areas may include:
- Investigate the Proposal on its merits.
- Investigate Competition.
- Review the Location suitability.
- Examine the socio-economic area.
- Conduct a 3 year projection for income and costs.
- Look at a “BEST” and “WORST” case concerning your business.
“The Profit Doctor” will help plan your new business, analyse the location to see if it stacks up, and see if it will hold up if the we use three different scenarios once you start. So don’t borrow $150,000-$550,000 without spending a few hundred dollars to get a Professional Business Risk and Opportunity study report!
Services available in BRISBANE, the Gold Coast, Northern Rivers, and Byron Bay, for suitable prospective Clients. Fees start from $80 an hour, and usually a few hundred dollars does the job. Fees start from $80 per hour fully tax-deductible. Most cases take just a few hours.
‘Professional Advice ~ At the right Price….’