Business Credentials are an essential part of the make-up of any Business Consultant. “The Profit Doctor” has an impressive educational background and a Degree in Economics from Queen Mary College, London University.
The College used practical subjects. These had a direct bearing on the ability to actually use the knowledge in industry. Followed up by an impressive array of experience with multi-National companies, on offer is a Unique Personal Service that will bring immediate benefit to your company.
Success Stories from “The Profit Doctor”:
- Watney Mann Brewers ~ Part of the Gilbey Group. Accounted for 30% of the total profit growth of the South-east Division by completely re-organising the distribution. Responsible for introducing the first ‘Cash and Carry’ outlet which enabled small outlets to be supplied indirectly, saving a fortune. Offered promotion to District Manager, but Australia called too loudly!;
- Rank Xerox (Aust) ~ reduced the number of vehicles from around 440 to 400. In present day terms an annual saving of around $1.5 million per annum. Responsible for Planning Facilities including a new warehouse with ‘flow-chart’ procedure manual, which was located in Melbourne near the airport, allowing for the disposal of the inner-city Sydney site.;
- Honeywell (Aust) ~ monitored the sales and costs budgets to within 10% accuracy per month. Responsible for the preparation of the Profit and Loss Reporting. Part of the successful Financial Planning and Analysis Team, liaising with Sales, Technical Services and Accounting to provide monthly, yearly and 5 year plans to the USA..
- IBM (Aust) ~ Involved intimately in the introduction of a company-wide reporting system, ‘N.I.P.P.Y.’ that enabled forward Profit Business forecasts to be made with certainty, and where it had achieved plan or failed to do so. Management strategies were enhanced so profits improved. Reviewed all International Liaison Analyst positions to ensure efficiency and avoid overlap;
- Sales Manager and Auctioneer for a major franchise in Coolangatta. Took the company from where it had lost money for 10 of the 12 previous months, to one where it returned to a profitable situation within 6 months.
An email from a lady who was starting off:
Hi Alan, Thanks for today. I am more confident about starting. Rowan will continue to work on the heading. I am still not going to start until everything is in proper order. Cheers J….
A Reference Letter that was sent by a UNITED PETROL STATION MANAGER; despite a very limited time-frame, it is clear that the job was done ~ and well done! See Client Reviews for the full letter.
A brief OBLIGATION-FREE Initial Consultation applies to BRISBANE, the Gold Coast, Northern Rivers, and Byron Bay to suitable enquirers. The Fee Structure is low, starting at $80 an hour; a few hundred dollars may be all that is standing between success and failure.
Remember that Your future and that of your business, family and staff may depend on you making changes.
“Professional Advice ~ At the Right Price!”
Call “The Profit Doctor” ~ Business Consultant
on 07-55 34 1298 or 0419 986 362 NOW!
IBM is one of the world’s leading computer companies. “The Profit Doctor” was appointed as s Business Analyst to improve efficiency and reporting systems, with dramatic results. Businesses need constant review, and as a result of investigations, a n entirely new reporting system was devised over a period of about a year. That enabled forward planning to be far more accurate. Additionally, revenue items that had been left unattended were caught up with and improved the cash flow.
“The Profit Doctor” was appointed as a Business Analyst to improve efficiency and reporting systems, with dramatic results.
I was sorry to learn from your note of Oct. 10, 1976 that you plan to leave Rank Xerox. However, it is nice to know that a good opportunity for career development is available to you.
As discussed, please clear the issues that are outstanding in the C & F area. I appreciate the length of notice given, this will ensure that all the backlog can be cleared before you depart on Nov. 5, 1976. In addition, you should contact Personnel and the Pay Office to clear your termination arrangements.
In conclusion, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in helping the group and the company meet our objectives over the last two years. The Capital area is in substantially better shape because of it.
All the very best in your new endeavours.
My wife and I wish to offer our thanks to Alan G. Hider and the Staff at your office for the prompt and efficient way in which you marketed our investment home at 40 Currant Street, Elanora.
We took on another agency as well as yours, and were impressed with the difference, especially as your agency produced a sale around 21 days from your internet and email campaigns.
Especially we would like to thank Alan for his honesty and his professionalism. After we had agreed to take certain amount, Alan went back to the buyers and negotiated a further $5000 more than we had been prepared to take, which obviously was good for our bank balance and effectively reduced the percentage of your commission rate.
We would not hesitate to use your company and to recommend it to other people thinking of selling their property,
I would like to thank Alan Hider and your team for the excellent job that was done selling my home in a very difficult market.
Alan said after your team had inspected my home, they felt that a more neutral colour would be better on the walls inside instead of the yellow shade that was there. After much discussion with Alan, I decided to go ahead with his suggestion and have the whole inside of the house re-painted a colour that would make the house more marketable. I was very happy with the end result as it made the house so much lighter and it felt more spacious.
From the very start, the marketing that Alan did attracted a huge amount of interest. This led to an offer subject to sale relatively quickly. Alan continued to market my home and it was quite overwhelming the response we were getting. He kept me informed every step of the way of who had inspected the house and what their reaction had been. I ended up with another 3 written offers being made and in the end; the very first contract eventually went through.
It took a while, but Alan never gave up. From the very beginning, his enthusiasm and positive attitude never changed. He gave it 100%. Through endless phone calls and emails, I was never left in the dark about what was happening.
If I ever need to sell again I know I will be able to count on Alan to get the job done for me. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending him to anyone who is thinking of selling their home.